How to I go about insulating the lower 300mm of wall when using the UdiIN boards on interior walls

You only need to use EPS on the lower 300mm of the wall externally or if the external ground level is higher than the internal. If the ground level externally is higher than internal you should use EPS up to at least 150mm higher than the external level. This can be our EPS200 plinth boards, bonded with the UdiBASE plinth slurry. The UdiIN will then be installed above it.

Chris Brookman
Chris Brookman


Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.