UdiPERL Render Primer is:-
- an easy to use, solvent free, environmentally friendly primer.
- used to pre-treat surfaces to equalise absorption and to improve bonding.
- the primer for the UdiPERL render system.
- used for preparing surfaces prior to application of paints.
Where is it used?
- It can be applied on to UdiFOUNDATION COAT, old and new mineral renders (lime and cement renders), organic base coat renders and primes the surface for the UdiFRONT external insulation system.
How is it used?
- UdiPERL Render Primer should be gently whisked in it’s tub to ensure it is well mixed.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry, free from dust and suitably cured.
- The product can be applied by brush or roller.
- When using a roller you can add up to 10% water.
- Leave to dry for at least 24 hours before application of further coatings.
How much will you need?
- Allow 0.2kg/m2 coverage. See coverage tab for more information.
- UdiPERL render primer should only be used when temperatures are above 5 degrees Celsius and away from strong, drying winds and direct sunlight. Because the material has to dry out to harden and cure, if the atmospheric humidity is very high and temperature is low drying times will be longer.