Baumit MP69 lightweight render is:-
- a light weight, pale grey, vapour permeable (breathable), lime based render
- an excellent base coat render for dense masonry, lightweight block and Porotherm.
- great for use under Baumit decorative topcoats.
- also suitable as a top coat render for interior and exterior.
Where is it used?
- Baumit MP69 is used as a base coat on to light weight backgrounds (λ ≥ 0.11 W/mK) such as light weight block or Porotherm block.
- It can also be used as a base coat on to normal dense masonry and can be reinforced with a layer of MC55 and StarTex mesh.
How is it used?
- Baumit MP69 should be mixed by a plaster whisk with clean tap water to a smooth consistency and then applied by hand or it can be spray applied by machine.
- Externally it needs to be applied at a minimum thickness of 18mm in one pass and at a maximum of 20mm per coat.
- It can also be used internally where it is applied at a typical thickness of 10mm.
- Baumit MP69 can then be applied as a top coat at 3mm if required or other finishes from the Baumit range can be applied.
How much will you need?
- Each 30kg bag of Baumit MP69 will cover up to 3m2 at 10mm or 1.6m2 at 18mm.