Cemwood CW1000 cavity fill is:-
- an eco friendly, free flowing, cavity fill insulation made from mineralised wood chips.
- ideal for filling block/brick cavities where external insulation will be applied.
- excellent as acoustic and thermal insulation in suspended floors.
- a levelling underlay to the Lithotherm underfloor heating heating system.
- great for adding thermal mass to a building.
Where is it used?
- It is free flowing and so can be blown or poured into cavities to add insulation to walls and into to awkward areas such as suspended floors, between joists.
- It can also be used up to 100mm thickness as a levelling fill under floors or our Lithotherm underfloor heating.
How is it used?
- Voids should be dry and free of debris and moisture for maximum effectiveness.
- The Cemwood CW1000 comes in sacks and can be simply poured in to place and levelled off.
- If used in a cavity wall ensure cavity trays are installed to prevent Cemwood filling up below DPC.
How much do I need?
- Each 16kg bag of Cemwood CW1000 will cover up to 1m2 at 50mm thickness.
- This product can be bought by the 16kg bag or by the pallet of 34 bags (15% discount on single bag price).