UdiSTEAM Alubutyl air tightness tape is:-
- a permanently UV resistant, foil covered, butyl rubber tape
- ideal for sealing of all external joints in walling and roofing applications.
- perfect for taping ridges, valleys and joints in UdiTOP wood fibre sarking boards.
- great for sealing difficult areas or high humidity areas such as plinths.
Where is it used?
- In all types roofing applications and sealing junctions in areas of high humidity, such as plinth areas of buildings.
- Ridges, valleys, hips, cut joints in UdiTOP wood fibre sarking boards.
- Taping eaves and cavity trays to the surface of UdiTOP wood fibre sarking boards.
How is it used?
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust before the tape is applied.
- Wood fibre boards or masonry surfaces should be primed with UdiSTEAM primer to make sure it bonds correctly.
- The UdiSTEAM Alubutyl air tightness tape has a plastic backing that needs to be pealed off prior to use.
How much will you need?
- Each roll of UdiSTEAM Alubutyl tape is 10m long.
- This product can be bought by the 10m roll or in boxes (12.5% cheaper than single roll cost). See quantities tab for more info.