UdiSTEAM Fix sealant is:-
- a specially designed, solvent free sealant/adhesive
- an ideal adhesive to stick membranes to walls.
- used as an extra layer of airtightness behind taped joints, around frames, etc.
- perfect for sticking the UdiREINFORCEMENT flashing profile to the surface of wood fibre insulation.
Where is it used?
- UdiSTEAM Fix sealant is a specially designed, solvent free sealant and adhesive. It can be used to seal the junction between membranes and walls, to seal under sole plates or anywhere a permanently elastic long life seal is required.
How is it used?
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust before the tape is applied.
- Loose or friable surfaces should be primed with UdiSTEAM primer first.
- Apply the UdiSTEAM Fix sealant and adhesive to one of the surfaces and press firmly together.
- Drying times will vary with humidity and temperature.
How much will you need?
- Each 310ml tube of UdiSTEAM Fix sealant will produce a 10 - 12m continuous bead 4-6mm in width.
- This product can be bought by the tube or in boxes of 12 tubes (15% cheaper than single tube cost).