UdiSTEAM Tex air tightness tape is:-
- an easy to use, permanently adhesive, UV resistant, solvent free, fleece tape.
- perfect for sealing of all joints in exterior membranes and OSB boards.
- ideal for taping membranes to masonry, solid timber and wood fibre boards.
Where is it used?
- UdiSTEAM Tex tapes are designed for internal and external use for taping joints in all types of vapour control and breather membranes.
- They are also used for air sealing joints in OSB or ply, sealing around pipes and wires and can be used for taping sole plates to slabs/screeds and on brickwork.
How is it used?
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust before the tape is applied.
- The paper backing needs to be peeled off prior to use and can either be cut to length and applied or applied straight off of the roll.
- If you are taping to concrete/masonry or wood fibre boards the UdiSTEAM Primer should be applied and left to dry first, ensuring the tape sticks properly to these surfaces.
How much will you need?
- Each roll of UdiSTEAM Tex tape is 25m long.
- For taping membranes allow 1-2m of tape per m2.
- This product can be bought by the 25m roll or in boxes of 10 rolls (10% cheaper than single roll cost).