Ampack pressure roller is a heavy-duty, silicone rubber roller for firmly pressing down tapes, designed to ensure maximum adhesion between tapes and the substrate surface and built with large roller bearings to allow very firm pressure to be applied, without the risk of breaking the roller. Prices: from £39.12 + VAT per 45mm roller
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London