Ampatex Sinco vapour control and airtightness membrane is a highly tear resistant fleece membrane, with an Sd value of 5m, that regulates the moisture flow through walls, roofs and floors it is finished with a smooth surface ensuring tapes bond incredibly well making it perfect for ensuring the correct moisture flow through building structures using timber and vapour open insulation materials an easy to use membrane to provide a continuous internal air tightness layer. Prices: from £220.03 + VAT per 100m x 1.5m roll
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London