UdiASSEMBLY Insulation fixings for masonry are an easy to use, heavy duty fixing which allows the user to pull boards tightly in against walls. They are a thermally decoupled fixing, great for fixing all insulation boards to masonry walls and perfect for fixing the UdiRECO system or for boards where precise adjustment is required, plus they’re ideal for fixing into difficult substrates such as Porotherm blocks. Prices from £66.71 + VAT per box 100
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London