Ampatop F Black UV resistant facade membrane is a black monolithic, TPU membrane for use behind cladding with gaps between panel or strips, UV resistant to over 10 years sunlight penetrating through the gap and suitable for use with gaps up to 50mm wide and open areas up to 40% of the total facade area. It is a thick but breathable membrane, suitable for use over our wood fibre insulation systems. Prices: from £236.29 + VAT per 50 x 1.5m roll
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London