Ampacoll SillSkin Self-adhesive Window Sill DPC is perfect for quickly and simply making all sill areas weatherproof, preventing water penetration during and after construction. It is an incredibly elastic butyl rubber sheet which forms a weather-tight seal on the sill of all new window installations, ideal for forming a DPC around window and door reveals and for sealing parapet walls prior to application of the capping and suitable for use on all types of masonry and timber-framed buildings.suitable for winter application down to 0°C. Prices: from £86.99 + VAT per roll
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London