Ampacoll BK 535 penetration sealing tape is a single sided, incredibly elastic adhesive tape with a split backing which allows simple, weathertight sealing of all penetrations it is suitable for internal and external use on all types of timber boards and membranes removing the need for pre-formed grommets or gaskets it is suitable for all types of masonry and in areas of high humidity. Prices: from £70.15 + VAT per roll
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London