Pavatherm Profil wood fibre insulation boards are highly hygroscopic, wet-process wood fibre boards for insulating historic masonry. They’re ideal for insulating the interior of masonry which is very sensitive to moisture and able to store and release significant amounts of moisture to prevent damage to the building fabric. Prices: from £5.66 + VAT per board
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London