SteicoFLEX 038 flexible wood fibre wool insulation batts are high density flexible wood fibre wool, great for thermal and acoustic insulation they are a simple way to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter and perfect for insulating areas where keeping timbers dry is critical the batons are quick to instal and do not slump over time. Prices: from £3.05 + VAT per batt
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London