Baumit SP64 F render is a hydrophobic, fine grained, renovating render for salt contaminated masonry it is highly vapour permeable and allows damp masonry to dry. Suitable for all types of solid masonry, historic or modern this lime based render can be used as a base coat over smooth surfaces or a fine grained top coat. Prices: from £17.55 + VAT per bag
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London