Here we look at a whether an ultra-thin (20mm) insulation board can really reduce heat loss. We compared bare brick work with the use of UdiIN2CM and the results were pretty amazing. The board is perfect for anyone looking to insulate walls within a tight space, such as those found in older buildings.
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London