This video shows the basics of fixing the wood fibre boards on to a timber frame and how to fix the boards and how to cut out around windows and doors. Most of the same principles apply to fixing to masonry but you must be careful that there are no voids behinds the boards.
- Wet process vs Dry process wood fibre insulation
- Suggested construction details – Timber frame and wood fibre insulation with cladding or render.
- Render and wood fibre insulation installers
- Visit a Passivhaus certified, self-built home in Silverton, Devon
- Victorian terrace refurbishment in Brent, London