Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
From £40.69 + VAT per roller
Ampack Pressure Roller
Ampack pressure roller is:-
- a heavy-duty, silicone rubber roller for firmly pressing down tapes.
- designed to ensure maximum adhesion between tapes and the substrate surface.
- built with large roller bearings to allow very firm pressure to be applied, without the risk of breaking the roller.
Where is it used?
- Ampack pressure rollers are used on all airtightness tapes, double and single sided.
- Usually on to hard surfaces such as OSB/ply or on membranes when there is a solid support behind.
How is it used?
- Apply tapes as directed and ensure initial bonding using hands.
- Apply firm pressure to the entire surface of the tape using the pressure roller.
- Textured surfaces such as OSB should be rolled over 2-3 times to ensure the adhesive bonds to the entire surface.
Pricing & shipping
This product comes in a small box and so will be sent by courier, costing around £13 + VAT.
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.