Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
From £11.87 + VAT per tube
Solvent free, air tight, wind tight sealant – Ampacoll Profix
Ampacoll Profix sealant is:-
- a solvent free, water based durable elastic liquid adhesive
- permanently elastic and tacky
- an ideal adhesive to stick membranes and many other, surfaces
- resistance against condensation and run-off water.
Where is it used?
Ampacoll Profix sealant is a solvent free, airtight, windtight durable elastic liquid adhesive. It can be used to seal the junction between membranes and walls, to seal under sole plates or anywhere a permanently elastic long life seal is required. The liquid adhesive sticks to many other, sometimes tricky surfaces and can also be used to level off irregular surfaces on the building structure
How is it used?
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust before the adhesive is applied.
- Apply the Ampacoll Profix adhesive continuously in an 8 to 10mm thick bead to the substrate
- Membranes should be lightly pressed onto bead without pressing it flat.
- Drying times will vary with humidity and temperature. A short airing time can improve the initial bonding.
How much will you need?
The Ampacoll Profix covers at 30 – 50 ml/m. Allow at least 5% for wastage.
Pricing & shipping
This product comes in a small box and so will be sent by courier, costing around £13 + VAT.
|Cost for single cartridge
|Cost per cartridge for 12+ cartridges
|30 – 50 ml / m
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.