Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
Where is it used?
- It is used internally on all types of rough masonry.
- It is ideal for use in old buildings where vapour permeability and flexibility is important.
- In rooms with high humidity.
How is it used?
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust and salts.
- Baumit VitonGrob clay plaster should be mixed with clean tap water and mixed with a plaster whisk to a smooth creamy, lump free consistency and applied by hand or by projection plastering machine.
- Baumit VitonGrob clay plaster should be applied at a minimum of 10mm on to masonry and ruled off.
- Drying cracks can be remedied by wetting the surface and trowelling or further application of Baumit VitonGrob.
- Base coats should be keyed with a stiff brush.
- Further coats of Baumit VitonGrob clay plaster or Baumit VitonFein can be applied as a finish coat.
- Reinforcing mesh, such as Baumit StarTex mesh should be in the outer third of the base coat layer.
- Baumit VitonFestiger can be used to increase the surface strength
How much will you need?
Each 25kg bag will cover around 1.5m2 at 10mm thickness.
Pricing & shipping
|Bag weight (kg)
|Single bag cost
|Full pallet bag cost
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.