Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
From £8.39 + VAT per 7.5m roll
Foam joint sealing tape – UdiJOINTING Tape
UdiJOINTING joint sealing tape is:-
- an easy to use, expanding PU foam tape, for sealing around windows & doors.
- ideal for reducing weather penetration around windows and sills.
- used around windows & doors in the UdiFRONT, UdiSPEED and UdiTOP systems.
- a permanently flexible seal.
Where is it used?
- UdiJOINTING joint sealing tape can be used internally or externally.
- When used externally it must be covered with render or tape to prevent degradation from sunlight.
How is it used?
- UdiJOINTING joint sealing tape is best kept in the fridge prior to use.
- Ensure the surface to be bonded to is clean, dry and free from dust.
- When sealing around reveal boards, ensure the boards are cut to shape prior to application of the UdiJOINTING joint sealing tape
- Remove release paper from the back and stick to the window/door frame and window sill as two separate pieces.
- Install reveal boards, with glue and hold in place with either temporary screws or wedges.
- UdiJOINTING joint sealing tape will slowly expand over several hours in cool conditions. Heat increases speed of expansion.
How much will you need?
Each roll is 7.5m long and 15mm wide. This product is designed to seal gaps between 3 and 6mm wide. Although it will expand to 15mm in total it is ineffective at this thickness.
Pricing & shipping
|Roll width [mm]
|Roll length [m]
|Number of rolls per box
|Amount of tape per box [m]
|Single roll cost
|Roll cost in full boxes
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.