Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
From £4.00 + VAT per bead
Corner protection profile – UdiREINFORCEMENT
UdiREINFORCEMENT corner protection profile is:-
- an easy to use, PVC corner profile with fibreglass mesh welded to it’s surface for strength.
- for reinforcing all 90 degree corners around windows, doors.
- for reinforcing all building corners.
- for use with with all thin layer renders from Unger-Diffutherm, Baumit, etc.
Where is it used?
- The beads should be used on all 90 degree corners formed with our wood fibre systems.
- They can also be used with any other thin layer render system such as acrylic, silicate, silicone or polymer renders.
How is it used?
- The UdiREINFORCEMENT corner protection profiles should be installed prior to the main mesh.
- Cut the beads to length and then adhere the bead to the corner by applying a generous layer of render and seating the bead on it.
- Trowel the bead in to the render, ensuring that the render comes up through the bead.
- Finally, confirm that the bead is vertical and in the correct position before leaving the render to set.
How much will you need?
Each length of UdiREINFORCEMENT corner protection profile is 2.5m long and the pieces can be joined so simply measure the total running amount of corner.
Pricing & shipping
This product comes in long lengths and where it has to be sent individually (not on top of a pallet) it will be sent by courier, costing around £35 + VAT
|Length of profile [m]
|Single piece cost
|Piece cost in packs of 25
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.