Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
From £31.32 + VAT per box 100
Masonry fixings – Fischer Termoz CN Plus
Fischer Termoz Insulation fixings for masonry are:-
- a thermally decoupled fixing, great for fixing all insulation boards to masonry walls.
- suitable for hammer or screwed installation
- ideal for fixing into difficult substrates such as Porotherm blocks
Where is it used?
Fischer Termoz CN plus Masonry fixings are suitable for internal or external use on to all types of masonry including soft brick, stone, Porotherm, concrete block and in to rendered surfaces.
How is it used?
- Simply hold your insulation board in the desired position.
- Using an 8mm drill bit, drill through the board to a depth at least 20mm longer than the fixing and then clear the hole by moving the dril back and forth 2-3 times. Make sure the drill is perpendicular to the board and not at an angle as this will prevent the fixings from lying flush with the surface.
- Push the fixing into the hole and gently tap in with a hammer until the head of the fixing if firmly pressing against the surface of the boards. For a tighter fit, screw the plug in with a Torx T25 bit.
How much will you need?
- Each box contains 100 screws. Depending on the system, you will need between 6 and 9 fixings per square metre.
- The length of the fixings should be at least 50mm greater than the thickness of the insulation boards and up to 70mm for softer substrates.
Pricing & shipping
|Fixing length (mm)
|For insulation thickness [mm]
|Overall length [mm]
|Number per box
|Price per box
|Up to 60mm
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.