Baumit MC55 W contact mortar is:-
- is an easy to use, natural white, breathable, lime based contact mortar.
- a base coat for render carriers
- a bonding coat render.
- a reinforcing coat with fibreglass mesh.
Where is it used?
- Baumit MC55 W can be used to prepare smooth concrete, mineral and synthetic renders and some painted surfaces to receive a render.
- It can, with Baumit StarTex fibre glass mesh, be used as a base coat for render carriers.
- It can also be used as a sponged finish render which can either be left as self colour or decorated.
How is it used?
- Baumit MC55 W comes in 25kg bags and is best mixed, using clean tap water, with a plaster whisk to a smooth lump free consistency or it can be spray applied.
- It's 'sticky' nature means it is very easy to apply to a whole range of backgrounds.
How much will you need?
- Each bag of Baumit MC55 W will cover up to 5m2 at 5mm or 2.5m2 at 10mm thickness.