Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
From £15.83 + VAT per bag
Fine clay plaster – Baumit VitonFein
Baumit VitonFein clay plaster is:-
- a fine clay base coat and top coat plaster for internal application onto masonry/mineral surfaces.
- ideal for finishing our EBB clay boards
- a healthier alternative to cement or gypsum plasters.
- great for adding thermal mass and moisture control.
Where is it used?
- It is used internally on masonry or clay/reed boards.
- It is ideal for use in old buildings where vapour permeability and flexibility is important.
- In rooms with high humidity.
How is it used?
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust and salts.
- Baumit VitonFein clay plaster should be mixed with clean tap water and mixed with a plaster whisk to a smooth creamy, lump free consistency and applied by hand or by projection plastering machine.
- Baumit VitonFein clay plaster should be applied at a minimum of 5mm on to clay/reed boards or 10mm on to masonry.
- Base coats should be keyed with a stiff brush.
- Further coats of Baumit VitonFein clay plaster can be applied as a finish coat
- Reinforcing mesh, such as Baumit StarTex mesh should be in the outer third of the base coat layer.
How much will you need?
Each 25kg bag will cover around 3m2 at 5mm or 1.5m2 at 10mm thickness.
Pricing & shipping
|Bag weight (kg)
|Single bag cost
|Full pallet bag cost
|1.5 - 3
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.