Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
Where is it used?
- Internally on masonry or clay boards
- Ideal in historic and new buildings to aid the breathability of the building
How is it used?
- This should be mixed with clean tap water using an electric whisk and applied by hand or by projection plastering machine.
- The plaster can be coloured using pigments
- The plaster can be applied at 2mm thick and trowelled flat or sponged with a fine sponge.
- All absorbent surfaces should be moistened and friable surfaces should be stabilised with a stabiliser such as water glass.
- Once applied the plaster must be allowed to dry by circulating fresh air otherwise it will simply stay wet and soft.
- Do not expose to frost.
How much will you need?
- Each 25kg bag of Rapido clay plaster fine will cover around 5-7m2 at 2-3mm thick.
- The plaster can be bought individually in 25kg bags or in pallets of 40 bags (10% reduction over single bag price).
Pricing & shipping
|Bag weight (kg)
|Single bag cost
|Full pallet bag cost
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.