Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
From £106.78 + VAT per roll
Window Installation Tape – Ampacoll F – 80mm x 25m
Ampacoll F window installation tape is:-
- a double-sided, incredibly elastic butyl adhesive tape which allows simple, durable sealing around new window installations.
- a weathertight and airtight tape which can be plastered over once installed.
- suitable for internal use on all types of masonry, timber, timber boards and membranes and in areas of high humidity.
- suitable for winter application down to 0 degrees C.
Where is it used?
- Ampacoll F window installation tape is used internally, on walls and roofs.
- It is used to permanently seal around all types of window and door frames.
- It is particularly useful for sealing around windows with no visible frame, such as Velfac windows, or windows where the internal face of the frame cannot have tape applied to it.
How is it used?
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust before the tape is applied. Porous, dirty or friable surfaces, such as masonry or wood fibre boards, must be primed with Ampacoll Primax Primer prior to application.
- Ampacoll F tape bonds instantly to the surface so it is important to apply carefully.
- Cut the tape to the required length and and apply to the outer face of the frame, leaving a 20mm overlap. The fleece surface should be on the inside face of the window, facing towards the centre of the window.
- Instal the window and prime any surfaces requiring primer.
- Slowly and firmly press down and stretch the tape on to the surface of the window reveal, starting in the middle of each side and working towards the corners.
- As you reach the corners, firmly press the tape and the fleece surface will give, allowing the tape to stretch into the corners, giving an airtight seal.
How much will you need?
Each roll of Ampacoll F tape is 80mm wide and 25m long.
Suggested construction details
Pricing & shipping
This product comes in a small box and so will be sent by courier, costing around £13 + VAT.
|Roll width [mm]
|Roll length [m]
|Number of rolls per box
|Amount of tape per box [m]
|backing slit widths [mm]
|Single roll cost
|per roll in a box of 2 rolls
|double sided, 40mm each side
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.