Find out which low impact materials are right for your building project.
From £15.75 + VAT per bag
Clay plaster primer – Baumit VitonHaft
Baumit VitonHaft clay slurry primer is:-
- a clay based primer for preparing all types of absorbent masonry, mineral plasters and plaster laths.
- for preparing surfaces to receive all types of clay plasters.
- ideal for conservation and historic building work.
Where is it used?
- It is used internally on all types of rough masonry.
- It is ideal for use in old buildings where vapour permeability and flexibility is important.
- In rooms with high humidity.
How is it used?
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust and salts.
- Baumit VitonHaft clay slurry primer should be mixed with clean tap water and mixed with a plaster whisk to a smooth creamy, lump free slurry consistency.
- Baumit VitonHaft clay primer should be applied at a thickness of 1-2mm with a pasting brush or with an airless spray.
- Further coats of Baumit VitonGrob clay plaster or Baumit VitonFein should be applied before the slurry has dried.
How much will you need?
Each 25kg bag will cover around 11m2 at 2mm thickness.
Pricing & shipping
|Bag weight (kg)
|Single bag cost
|Full pallet bag cost
Book your free project consultation
If you can’t seem to find what you need on our website or you have large quantities of materials to purchase please contact us for a chat and we’ll offer you a more bespoke solution.
We’re normally open from 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 1pm on Friday.